11. There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows slowly endures. – Josiah Gilbert Holland
Basically take your time it will be worth it, in the end, anything that is fast and easy usually does not last or is not as rewarding.
12. The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.
This one is great, life’s a gift and you need to use that gift and give it to the world.
13. Tough times don’t last. Tough people do. – Robert H. Schuller
Can’t say too much about this except that you have to pull through no matter how hard you think it is today there is always a tomorrow and if you can tough it out you will get through it and be all that much tougher for it.
14. Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.
Go harder, go farther, do all you can to be the best you can it’s all up to you no one else.
15. We aim above the mark to hit the mark. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Always try to overachieve, make sure your goals are reachable but not easy, go above and beyond.
16. One way to keep momentum going is to have constantly greater goals. – Michael Korda
Once again strive for more, don’t stop keep going and you will achieve greater goals.
17. The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty. – Winston Churchill
Stop crying about the hardship and find the good and take advantage of it, seize the opportunity.
18. The Three ‘C’s’ Of Leadership Are Consideration, Caring, And Courtesy. Be Polite To Everyone.
Treat people the way you would like them to treat you, is one quality of great leaders.
19. When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go. – Carol Burnett
Find a dream and go get it, in life, relations, jobs, etc.. don’t stop until you got it and don’t let it go.
20. I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. – Jimmy Dean
So here it really means to go with the flow, don’t go against the wind if you want to make it. Never swim against the current you will never win nor will you get to your destination.
21. Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact. – William James
Be happy, Inspire, work at living make your life worth it create your ideal life and live it the best you can.